Analysis of the character Lincoln in the Novel The Ties That bind
- Indiscipline: Cheats Anita and had a one night stand with Yolanda a prostitute
- vengeful: He went on to infect a prostitute with HIV and AIDS so that he could revenge wat was done to him by Yolanda.
- educated: Shown through his profession of being a lawyer
- charitable: He offers help to the less privileged and the pipo living with HIV and AIDS
- Considerate: Thru the dialogue of Lincoln and Jacky were they discuss about the corruption done in Zim …. Lincoln advocates for the pipo living with HIV and AIDS and highlights their plights that they face segregation, humiliation , at work they are set aside etc .
- religious: Shown wen he is soliloquzing about God and the belief in God. Thru pastor Muyero a religious figure in Lincoln’s life…it also shows that he is religious a Christian.
- he is a dynamic character….he changed from being a drunkard into someone responsible