Viewing ZIMSEC A Level Results online: A step-by-step Guide
- Click on the portal address for the province where your school is located.
The portal addresses are as follows:
R1 and R6 HARARE & MASVINGO – https://dcmv1.zimsec.co.zw
R2 and R5 MANICALAND & MIDLANDS: https://dcmv2.zimsec.co.zw
R4, R9 & R10 MATABELELAND NORTH & MATABELELAND SOUTH: https://dcmv3.zimsec.co.zw
R3, R7 & R8 MASHONALAND EAST, MASHONALAND CENTRAL & MASHONALAND WEST : https://dcmv4.zimsec.co.zw
- Click on “Register as a new user.”
- Enter your details and register your Zimsec account.
In order to register you will need your centre number, candidate number and date of birth to create an account.
When entering the name of the candidate start with the Surname followed by the First Name and finally the initial for the second name, if there is one. If you start with the first name followed by the surname, you may get an error message saying “candidate details not found.”
You will also need to create a username and password for your account. Please remember these.
When you are done, entering all the details, click “Register.”
- After you have registered and created your new account, you will be redirected to the home page. Here you will need to log in using the username and password you would have entered.
- After you enter the username and password, the Zimsec results portal will be opened and you will get a page that looks like the one below. Click on “Candidate Results” at the top and the results will be displayed.