“Today We are releasing Ordinary Level Results” Said Zimsec spokesperson Nicky Dlamini. Students will be able to access the results from 15:00 noon today. OR collect their result slips from Monday at their various institutions.
A total of 278 760 candidates sat for November 2022 O Level Exams. 183 584 wrote 5 or more subjects and 53 169 passed 5 or more subjects. Overall pass rate is 28.96% compared to 26.34% in 2021. Increase of 2.62% in pass rate.
Here is how to view your 2022 Ordinary Level Results Online
1. Click on the portal address for the province where your school is located.
The portal addresses are as follows:
WE WILL UPDATE THESE LINKS AROUND PAST 15:00 (03 FEB 2023) TO BE UP TO DATE
R1 – HARARE, R3 – MASHONALAND EAST, R7 – MASHONALAND CENTRAL & R6 – MASVINGO
R2 – MANICALAND, R4 – MATEBELAND NORTH, R5 – MIDLANDS, R8 – MASHONALAND WEST, R9 – MATABELELAND SOUTH & R10 – BULAWAYO
After clicking on the relevant portal address, you will be taken to the following page.
2. Click on “Register as a new user.”
3. Enter your details and register your Zimsec account.
In order to register you will need your centre number, candidate number and date of birth to create an account.
When entering the name of the candidate start with the Surname followed by the First Name and finally the initial for the second name, if there is one. If you start with the first name followed by the surname, you may get an error message saying “candidate details not found.”
You will also need to create a username and password for your account. Please remember these.
When you are done, entering all the details, click “Register.”
4. After you have registered and created your new account, you will be redirected to the home page. Here you will need to log in using the username and password you would have entered.
5. After you enter the username and password, the Zimsec results portal will be opened and you will get a page that looks like the one below. Click on “Candidate Results” at the top and the results will be displayed.